Brex is the first fully unified spend platform — with global corporate cards, expense management, reimbursements, travel, and bill pay. Brex makes it easy for finance teams to control all of their spend, all in one place. Using the Brex API, you can power your internal tools and create custom workflows.
Explore our guides and review our API documentation to see how you can integrate with Brex.
- Onboarding API : Refer your customers and personal contacts to Brex and prefill signup information
- Team API : Manage users, locations, departments, and cards
- Payments API : Manage vendors and send ACH, domestic wires, and checks
- Transactions API : View your transactions, accounts, and statements
- Expenses API : View and manage card expenses data, receipt match and receipt uploads
- Webhooks API : Send real-time notifications based on events
- Budgets API : Manage budgets and budget programs
Check out our quickstart guide to get up and running making your first Brex API call in just a few minutes. The rest of the guides and documentation provide more in-depth context.
Go to https://status.brex.com to see API and Brex system status.
Have feedback, questions, or ideas? Join our Slack community to discuss your API integrations with Brex employees and other developers.