This changelog tracks changes to the Brex API and is updated at least once a month. Updates to the API are on a rolling basis and not on any defined schedule.
- Transactions API: The List cash accounts endpoint response object now includes a
primaryboolean field indicating whether the cash account is the primary cash account for the Brex account. Every Brex user must have one primary cash account.
- All APIs: Added a new header for tracing with a generic name
X-Brex-Trace-Id. Although the previous header
X-Datadog-Trace-Idis still in use as of now, we recommend to start using
X-Brex-Trace-Idas it is vendor-agnostic and will unlikely change overtime.
- Payments API: Added
cancellation_reasoninto the Transfer response.
- Webhooks API: Added beta support for webhooks. View the webhooks guide for how to get started and the webhooks API reference for supported events and how to use them.
- Team API: Added a
monthly_availableobject to the responses for both the
SETmethods for user limits
- Payments API: Added the ability to do book transfers between Brex Cash accounts. See
BOOK_TRANSFERin the request body for the Create Transfer endpoint
- Payments API: Added the ability to filter vendors by
name(via encoded query param) for the lists vendors endpoint